Biophotonics is the study of optical processes in biological systems, both those that occur naturally and in bioengineered materials. A particularly important aspect of this field is imaging and sensing cells and tissue. This includes injecting fluorescent markers into a biological system to track cell dynamics and drug delivery. Biophotonics covers a wide spectrum of biomedical application from understanding life processes to prevention, early recognition, and therapy of diseases.
- Track 1-1 Bioluminescence
- Track 2-2 Clinical and Biomedical Spectroscopy and Imaging
- Track 3-3 Medical Laser Applications
- Track 4-4 Bio-Optics: Design and Application
- Track 5-5 Optical Trapping Applications