Biomaterial for Implants
Implant or Implantation refers to insertion of biological material into the body for diagnosis or therapies. Biomaterial is generally used in dental Implants. There are different classification of dental implants they are based on Surface of implant, Implant design, the Type of material used and Attachment mechanism.
- Track 1-1 Dental Implants
- Track 2-2 Orthopedic implants
- Track 3-3 Surface of implant
- Track 4-4 Implant design
- Track 5-5 Type of material used
- Track 6-6 Attachment mechanism